Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y.


I get never been a huge fan up~ the Sugababes but I’ve not really had a specific problem by them either. They’re charming looking girls and their music isn’t completely that bad for what it is. I receive listened to them a time or pair and never really disliked anything I’ve heard in the same state I guess I’m a fan; a casual fan, but a cool none the less. With that afore~, I’m not really certain how I feel about these pictures from G.A.Y nightclub in London. Sure the girls influence by ~s sexy but, as a woman, I have power to’t help thinking about for what cause unbelievably uncomfortable those outfits look. I own a two pairs of vinyl impressed sign pants and they’re almost the least comfortable pants in the cosmos. They look hot though, so I surmise that’s what matters. The things we women power of determination do for fashion.



tn sugababes Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y.



tn sugababes 4 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 7 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 11 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 1 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 2 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 3 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 5 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 6 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 8 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 9 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y. tn sugababes 10 Sugababes in vinyl at G.A.Y.



Tags: kate winslet exposed keri russell nude vikki blows nude rosie jones nude kate winslet nude keri russell naked alessandra ambrosio nude adrienne bailon nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment